Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Months

Miss Kinsley Kate turned 5 months old this week and she is growing so fast! She weighs around 16 pounds. I love how she is beginning to have more of a personality. She is such a happy baby and loves for you to talk to her. Her sweet giggles are my favorite!

I am working very hard on weaning Kinsley so that when I go back to school she will take a bottle, but so far she is not very happy about it. I really wish that I could just stay home with her and we would not have to do this, but I guess we do need insurance. Kinsley absolutely hates tummy time right now. She screams until I let her stop and I let her stop beccause this little girl gets what she wants all the time....I guess I should work on saying no, but for right now I think I will continue to spoil her. Kinsley is loving summer and the water. I am glad that she is going to be a water bug! Here are some new pics-Hope you enjoy!




She looks so much like her Daddy!



My little water bug!

1 comment: